Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Heart Maine

You know, the winter has been too long, if your spouse says, "Good morning sweet," and snap, "you have to be so sarcastic?" If your child says, "Mom, we're just a little 'milk", and growls, "No problem, I'm just going to shovel the driveway and three or four streets and whip right through town and a little' .. "

Until the end? of a long winter in Maine (and this year seems to have the extension of the time and runs in spring), even the sunniest optimist is abit 'nervous. In my case, in March, the only security issue to ask: "Would you like some Jim Beam with that walk of cheesecake?"

Pressure Cooker

With more than 1 April, if there is still snow on the ground, I find myself throwing snowballs in the snow and cried out: "I'm not a bear pole" in the gray sky. It does not help, but it is for me a little 'practice for the 15 pounds I will fight from December to March. It is not so much so that in winter or snowy winters colder Maine and elsewhere. E 'just go on for too long.

The first snow is beautiful and we all ooh and ahh in the snow that covered the trees like diamonds glittering in the sun. In February, the trees just look dumb with snow. Evergreens seem plugs donkey and the wood stacked vertically instead of horizontally wood look. And speaking of fuel, if oil prices continue to rise, they burn our furniture to heat 50 liters drums at home.

We have aPellet stove, we sent two years ago, when they were $ 4.99/bag pellets and abundant. Now they are $ 6.99/bag, if you find them and more scarce. So you switch from pellets to the storage of the pellets, as beggars scrounging handouts. I feel like Oliver takes his bowl in an orphanage and called for greater torque, and get about the same result.

I also tried to do some of our trees and turn them into pellets idea, but I have a leetle problem with the part where youapplied enormous amount of pressure and steam to create the resin pellets, which keeps them together. I have a feeling the two quarts kettle, pressure cooker is not enough.

We could only, except that there is so much that it would take about 25 years to recover our costs of cost, and are not sure you can live with 25 other Maine winters. Not to mention that if they survive, I did, I would only go to pay for health care after they are 81 years to do in Maine. NaturallyIf the geek in retirement, we were able to do what so many other Maine and not in the south for the winter.

But what with global warming and rising sea levels, you figure that we might be able only to South-VT-NH-or year-round or back to RI, where we grew up. Although in retrospect, long winters there are worse things, such as policies of RI and live in a large parking area for shopping, ate a state. I think it will be better a larger Kessel, increasing a pressure cookerCheesecake. (Do not make a big bottle of Jim Beam. I checked).

I Heart Maine

triumph tr6 exhaust system utg tactical messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment