Wednesday, October 19, 2011

COOKING Easy Vegan Chili Beans (New Awesome Recipe)

COOKING Easy Vegan Chili Beans (New Awesome Recipe) Video Clips.





New Recipe! New recommendations in the Video Captions! A newer and vastly better recipe. ( I tried it myself this morning, and I love it) Basicly I forgot Oregano, but much more important than that-I forgot to add White Vinegar or Lemon Juice to give it some zip, zest, or tang! Now it's off the Tang-O-Meter! : ) Plus, I recommend in the Video Captions that people that like strong chili should try: 2 Tbsp Chili powder, 2 tsp Cumin, and 2 tsp Oregano. (twice the original amounts). That plus 1 Tbsp of Vinegar or Lemon Juice at the end, make an outstanding vegan chili. A chili to be proud of! Cheers! Brian : ) Check out my video on how to cook beans in a pressure cooker: www.youtube.com And check out my video on my easy Soda Bread. It goes very good with this Vegan Chili: www.youtube.com

Keywords: Vegan, Vegetarian, Cooking, Chili Beans, Vegan Chili, Natural Foods, Whole Foods, Healthy Eating

thai food troy mi cheap tripod legs cloth diaper seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment